Feel free to leave a message after the beep...
Second Edition Core & Minor Fix Templates
Dude, you just reverted a huge number of additions on the 2nd Edition Corebook page. I suspect this was a mistake.
--Bazzalisk 07:42, 13 October 2007 (PDT)
- Democritus: hell yes that was a mistake. sorry. I'm fiddling with the "legend" at the top of the page right now. Didn't mean to break anything. Just reverted things. Sorry.
- No worries. I don't think that the Errata template needs to list a source. If the Errata template is used then the source in White-Wolf's official errata. The other templates do though.
- It might also be useful to have a template which allows a Clarification styled comment but doesn't need a page number, specifically for fan commentry on other comments.
- --Bazzalisk 07:49, 13 October 2007 (PDT)
- I can take out the source for the errata but my idea was to specify the date/download of the file that the errata was from. Just for cleanliness. Not really neccessary though.
- As far as the clarification comments go, I'd say those should be in regular text to differentiate comments and discussion from "fixes".